30 day Shred OH YEAH starts tomorrow!

jgoff3003
jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
After everyones great reviews of the 30 day shred I have purchased a copy that was shipped on friday so I am hoping that it will arrive tomorrow and I can start working out! i was just wondering what everyone thought of it, and do u do it 7 days a week or only 5?

what did u find was your average burn as I want to be able to log it.

I am hoping to do a 25m work out every day and 20 mints of zumba and 15 mins of stretching a day. I have had such a bad week so i am determined to star fresh and loose this belly tyre!

Replies

• RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Most people starting out only do about 3 days a week, and I would suggest that! After I got in the swing of things, I did 10days of each, but not right away. As for calorie intake, since I cannot afford a HRM for now, I made my own exercise and used circuit training for the burn numbers. With the warm up and cool down included it turns out to be 27min in total.

Everyone's results will vary, but when I did it for 15days stright, I lost 9 inches all over. I hope you have much success!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Hello! I started 30DS on January 1st, ten days on each level. I've been doing it every day. Today was my second day on level 3. I don't have a HRM at the moment, so I enter my shred workout under circuit training. It seems as though that's fairly accurate with what people get in general using a HRM. I'm excited to take some "after" photos at the end of the month. Best wishes on starting the Shred!! Check out this thread for support, encouragement, tips, progress reports and such, and join in the discussion if you'd like: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/158826-shreddin-eleven-week-four
This discussion has been closed.