jack lalanes juicer - juicing

Options
anyone out here using it? like it? have recipes? any feedback would be great! my husband brought one home for me today! EXCITED - really can not wait for morning to start juicing

Replies

• Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I was kinda thinking about picking up a juicer. Would be so much healthier than the packaged stuff out there.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have seen commercials for it and really want it but can't afford it.. Deff. let us know how it works!!
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I had one for a short while but found it was an inferior product. Too messing and didn't process the fruits & vegetables as well as the hype they give you about it. I took mine back to Costco for a full refund. I was even putting a little plastic back inside the pulp catch container. It was still a royal pain in the neck to use that machine. Cheap plastic parts. No tech support. Poor results.

I'm from Oakland, California and knew Jack in his younger days. He loved to hang out in the cocktail lounge, daily, of the Sea Wolf restaurant that was located in Jack London Square (before it burned down). He would spout off all this get healthy-get fit stuff on T.V. as he still does yet he'd be guzzling the booze every night. Go figure.
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I picked up a nice juicer at an estate sale for $10.00 and found a book called "The Juiceman's Power of Juicing" by Jay Kordich at a thrift store. It has alot of recipes and info about juicing. I've tried it a few times so far and have really liked it. I've tried carrots & apple with some different greens mixed in. I especially like to add some Ginger root in to spice it up a little. The book also has chapters on weight loss and "what ails you" but I haven't tried any of those yet. The down sides are cleaning it and juices can be high in sugars. Good luck with it!