another newbee

Options
Hi all. One of my close girlfriends turned me onto this site just yesterday. I am lovin' it. I am a visual, numbers type of girl. And WOW! It is so wonderful to have a goal and to actually make myself make some life changes. Even my husband thinks twice about bringing snacks home for the kids because he knows I am trying to loose the weight. I have even sent invites to my mom and another girlfriend of mine.
I am just so tired of being disgusted with myself. I still have that skinny girl stuck in a fat girls body syndrom. Then I look in the mirror and put my "fat clothes" (sweats and hubby t-shirt) then site on the couch with beer and the remote.
Since this is my day 2, I am kinda proud of myself. I actually did some crunches and leg lifts (40 of each). Still considering cleaning the dust off my pilates dvd, but baby steps. I even went outside and raked my garden and planted some bulbs.
Anyways, sorry to ramble on. I will get off my soap box by saying HERE I COME to all my skinny jeans I have been saving cause I KNOW I am gonna get back in you!!!!!

Replies

• Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey there, welcome to the site! Good luck with the weight loss :)