40 year old on Roller Boots?

emmascott
emmascott Posts: 249
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
OK - honest opinions please.

I had managed to convince hubby that when I reached my first stone goal that he would buy me some lovely new shoes. However, what I really want is some roller boots? Do you think that a 40 year old Mum of three is going to look hysterical on a set of fluorescent striped roller boots, whizzing through Warwickshire? I usually make an absolute fool of myself with anything I say/do anyway, so does it really matter?

Replies

• biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 156 Member
    Sounds like a blast! I say go for it!! I always worry about looking silly on rollerblades at the park but I enjoy it so much that I just got over it. Enjoy your new roller boots!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    My honest opinion- Go for it!!! :) *this coming from a 42yr old mom of three!!*
  • I blade all the time I am 36
    My mother skates once a month she is 72
    I think you will look way hotter than my mom LOL
    go for it!
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Go for it!!!

Rather than your wheels be in a straight line they are strategically placed for balance..lol I have a pair of roller skates in the garage that I keep telling my son..one day I will get them on and we can play inline/road hockey together. He doesn't think so...lol

I say go for it and take a pic..then post it for us!! lol

All the best
    Goaliema
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Right then... I'm getting some ... Be warned then... There will be pictures! And bless, hoping I keep it up til I'm 72 ! Lol xxx
This discussion has been closed.