Applebee's 550....anyone tried them?

IndyRick
IndyRick Posts: 172
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Anyone tried the under 550 menu at Applebee's? Thoughts?

Replies

• hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    i have found Applebee's to be rather bland in flavor so my opinion on the under 550 meals is they probably have even less flavor. But this is just one opinion.
  • i have tried a couple of them and they are pretty good i think to each their own realy.You just have to try them yourself and see but i have had the teriyaki shrimp pasta and one of the steak entree ones i can't remember wich one though..i think it is the asiago peppercorn steak...I hope this helps:)
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    I haven't because they don't have a vegetarian option.
  • cfaye01
    cfaye01 Posts: 20
    I've had the Grilled Dijon Chicken & Portobellos and I loved it!
  • IndyRick
    I think I'm going to try one of them this afternoon. I'm headed to Greenfield (about 45 minutes SE of me) and it'll make a good lunch stop. I'll let y'all know what I think. :)
  • cappleg8
    cappleg8 Posts: 15 Member
    I really enjoyed them!
  • I have and they are amazing!! My faves are the Asiago Peppercorn steak and the new one with garlic shrimp on the steak.
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Yep, I've had the Teriyaki Chicken Pasta.....very yummy, but VERY high in sodium :grumble:
  • The Asiago Peppercorn Steak was amazing! The steak is a pretty good size, but the portion of potatoes (which are very good tasting too) was very little. The vegetables were very delicious too! In all, its a very good meal. For a man, however, and their calorie needs, I don't believe it was enough.
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    The asiago steak is to die for!
  • IndyRick
    Did it. Liked it. What more can I say? :)
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    I also have heard good things about the dijon chicken
This discussion has been closed.