I'm here, but I need a slap.

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
For the past week I have been so unmotivated. I haven't been working out. I haven't been eating great. I haven't really given a care about much except for my daughter.

How do I get out of this funk? I need someone to slap me back in to reality. I have come too far to stop now. :frown:

Thanks Shannon for sending me a message. :heart:

Help me, I feel so unmotivated.

Replies

• lina1131
    Options
    For the past week I have been so unmotivated. I haven't been working out. I haven't been eating great. I haven't really given a care about much except for my daughter.

How do I get out of this funk? I need someone to slap me back in to reality. I have come too far to stop now. :frown:

Thanks Shannon for sending me a message. :heart:

Help me, I feel so unmotivated.
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    Slap pity slap slap....Is that better...IF Not We missed your posts.... Just get back on the ride and we will roll the fat away....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    Options
    LOL! I wish it were that easy. For the past few days I keep saying "Tomorrow i'm going to go work out." "Tomorrow i'm going to stay within my calories"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCK! :mad:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    C'mon, girl. It's only been a week. Get back on board with us.....You've come too far.:flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Lina!!!! You're SUCH AN INSPIRATION!!!! We need you here!!! :bigsmile:

You can do it!!! Come back from the dark side... we miss you!!! :flowerforyou:

:heart: Kris
  • lina1131
    Options
    I know, I keep telling myself that. :grumble:
  • lina1131
    Options
    Maybe it is the lack of Subway that is depressing me. :cry:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    *sigh*
    There you are Lina!!

I was that way 2 weeks ago and just had to push myself to do any type of exercise.
    You know you can do b/c you've done it before.
    Just think of how great you feel when you've accomplished a workout.
    Go for a nice walk with your daughter.

We're here for you honey.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Girl, I've been going through the same thing.

I'll slap you if you slap me!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Lina you pretty girl....go get a sub and get back on track honey!!!

If you're not eating great anyway....it may just pep you up LOL....

we do miss you around here....and I'm w/ you been having a hella of a week...sigh...but I keep saying if I at least log in I'll be okay...then I see how everyone is doing and it sort of keeps me from getting too crazed or lazed in my ways LOL...

hope this helps some girl....I know you can do it....NOW DOOOO IT!!!:glasses: :wink:

hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    "Don't leave me, baby!! I am here for you!!!" :bigsmile:

jared.jpg
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    "Don't leave me, baby!! I am here for you!!!" :bigsmile:

jared.jpg
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    We've all been there done that. And those days when ur tired or just don't feel like it are the days you have to force yourself. :grumble: I know all I have to do is look in the mirror before I eat something I shouldnt or dont work out and it inspires me. :laugh: If I really need some inspiration I have to take the clothes off and that REALLY brings out the reality of the situation...LOL:laugh: You've come too far and it's only been a week. No biggie. You can get right back on it...:flowerforyou:

7047.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lina1131
    Options
    You guys are all so wonderful.

Okay this is way too much information so fellers if you are going to read below, consider this a warning.

I haven't had my period in 3 months. This last month I changed BC pills and I know the day I ovulated and the husband and I had sex the night before. I am freaking out a little that i'm pregnant. I am too scared to test even though I am on the pill and there is little chance. My boobs are sore, i'm really grouchy, and i've been wanting to eat everything in my face.

:sick:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Uh oh....:wink: You should probably go get that test. Better to know than wonder. And if you are well, you can still come chat with us and it gives you more of a reason to eat healthier. Maybe not diet but eat healthy...:smile: Then afterwards, welllllll.....we'll be here for ya to get back to it...:drinker:

OH YEAH...and if not, well it will take that weight off ur shoulders...:happy:

7047.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    You guys are all so wonderful.

Okay this is way too much information so fellers if you are going to read below, consider this a warning.

I haven't had my period in 3 months. This last month I changed BC pills and I know the day I ovulated and the husband and I had sex the night before. I am freaking out a little that i'm pregnant. I am too scared to test even though I am on the pill and there is little chance. My boobs are sore, i'm really grouchy, and i've been wanting to eat everything in my face.

:sick:

Get the test girl!!! It's the only way... to really know. :huh:

I thought the SAME thing last month and it was negative. :blushing:

We are here for you!!! Prego or not!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    There you are!! Glad you are ok!

Now, you are a true inspiration. Don't give up girl!! You are worth seeing this through to the end!!

Let me know if I can do anything hun!!

Hug!
    Tam
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    It is a life change for all of us. Not a diet... You can be prego and still eat healthy... Right? You are the same Lina we came to care about... We are all here to support each other in our everyday life... Just don't give up on us.....U are awsome and U do make a difference.... :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Melissa
  • lina1131
    Options
    Thanks for all the support. I really do appreciate it. I'm going to jump right back on.

I bought a pregnancy test this morning and will take it as soon as I need to use the restroom.

I will keep you guys posted.
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Thanks for all the support. I really do appreciate it. I'm going to jump right back on.

I bought a pregnancy test this morning and will take it as soon as I need to use the restroom.

I will keep you guys posted.

OOOOooooooooooo!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! :bigsmile:

Definitely keep us posted! :wink: