10 minute solutions, target zone, how to figure

On the nights I work my 12 hour shifts and then sleep all day I have been doing this workout video on Netflex called 10 minute solutions, target zones. I can really feel them by the way my muscles in my stomach hurt. How do I count these in the exercise diary? Is it a form of palates, ? If anyone has done these or knows could you let me know. Thanks.

Replies

• annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    I'm not sure what that one is all about. I have the 10 min. solution-knock out body, and it's mostly kickboxing, so that's what I could it as. Sorry I can't be of any help really.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Great question - I do this type of thing too. Lunges, crunches, squats, push ups, and a few pilates moves when I don't have time for a serious work out. This usually takes me about 15 minutes, but I don't know how to log it in as exercise. And I know it's working - I can really feel the muscles - not to mention I'm starting to see definition. I figure it's probably only about 50 calories I'm burning. I feel better knowing I'm doing something at least.
  • RheaIzar
    RheaIzar Posts: 16 Member
    This website might help if you fill in what you've been doing. Then you can enter it as a personal workout/exercise in you diary.

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

However I've been doing something similar with the Nike Trainer for iPhone and I count it as Calisthenics vigorous i.e. sit ups, planks, toe touches, and etc.
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    That's a great idea, I too work 12 hour shifts and could use a quick workout for those days. Thanks for the tip!