Just under two weeks

Options
Thank you for MFP!!! I know what to do to lose weight but have a huge problem with portion control & hate counting calories..... cannot beleive I can scan my lunches!!!!! I cheated and weighed myself early this week. Week 1 -lost 2 lbs, 1/2 through Week 2 -lost 1 lbs!! Thank you!!!!! :happy:

Replies

• Nparis66
    Options
    I like to weigh myself everyday. I think it helps me start the day out right. I can't believe how consistent my weight has been since I cut out the crap food & liquid! I used to lose and gain about 5 lbs in one day. Now I stay the same or go down about 1 lb.
  • iawierz
    iawierz Posts: 65
    Options
    Thank you for MFP!!! I know what to do to lose weight but have a huge problem with portion control & hate counting calories..... cannot beleive I can scan my lunches!!!!! I cheated and weighed myself early this week. Week 1 -lost 2 lbs, 1/2 through Week 2 -lost 1 lbs!! Thank you!!!!! :happy:

What do you mean "scan" your lunches?
  • nessafly
    Options
    On my phone when I search for a food item I can press a barcode search and scan the item. Usually the item is in there & if not all you have to do is enter a name and it will read the serving size and calories :) LOVE IT!!!