30 Day Shred - Starting today - Anyone else starting?

Options

Replies

• xyril
    xyril Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I started the 30day shred today and WOW! It's like, as soon as I was ready to throw in the towel, the cooldowns started. I will be incorporating this into my daily routine. Crazy thing is, I sweat just as much doing the 20min work out as I do in Zumba!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i do it 6xs a week, I do a lot cardio before it. Its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • knelson422
    Options
    I really like that work out, though I still have yet to be shredded. I also like the Jillian Michaels "No Trouble Zones". I do the 30 day shred on days when it is too cold out to run. I started training for a 1/2 marathon and have to make running the priority right now. I do some of the strength training moves from these videos often. Good luck!!
  • LosingTheInches
    Options
    im going to start it tomorrow, i just got 5lb dumbells, ive done it a few times and then i get too sore to continue, this time im not going to quit though :)
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I actually bought it last week and me and couple girls from work started doin it. It's a good workout for 20min. I was so sore last week I couldn't get the whole week in so I just did 2 days and some other exercise the other days. I plan to start back this week and hope to get in at least 5 days. It really gets you going in such a short time.
  • mjmartin
    Options
    What is the 30 day shed....sounds interesting!
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Hi I have ordered mine ...still waiting for it to arrive :)
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I have it too! I have done it twice in 3 days. Do you guys know if you are supposed to do it 4 times a week or everyday??

daily:wink:
  • Cudders
    Cudders Posts: 28
    Options
    Have it, did level 2 today. I get bored with things really easily and wouldn't be able to do the same workout all the time without being bored to tears so I actually rotate 3 of Gillian Michaels' DVDs, the 30 day shread, banish fat and boost metabolism and the 6 pack in 6 weeks. The 6 pack in 6 weeks is in my opinion the most brutal, banish fat the easiest. When I say easiest that's of course a relative term...lol. I've come back from a run less sweaty and less red in the face :tongue: The more variety the better I say!

I do the DVDs 4 days a week and I do a spinning class as an extra.
  • tummymummy
    Options
    What is the 30 day shed....sounds interesting!

Fab DVD - 20 mins intense workout by Jillian Michaels- 3 levels and aim to lose up to 20lbs in the 30 days of doing it. Time wise its perfect for me to try and squeeze in around the kids Loads of positive results on here from it :)
  • asm12707
    Options
    i already started mine, but im here for the support. :smile:
  • ocont48
    Options
    I just found this on my on demand menu for free (level 1 only) so im pretty excited to start it! Hope it helps!
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    ha! that sounds scarey! Cant wait to start!
  • sallenspach
    sallenspach Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I acutally bought it yesterday from amazon along with shred it weights, 6 week 6 pack and Boost Metabolism. I can't wait for them to come! I tried the Shred it weight on Exercise Ondemand and it was tough! Let me know how it goes!
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Im sure you will burn more with Jullian than zumba..?
  • gbtesq
    gbtesq Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I received my DVD and I am starting right now!!
  • virgz_fox
    Options
    Im in! I just started my jm's 30 day shred...lets hope for the best!
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    A man can definately do this workout. My boyfriend and I do it and he sweats his butt off! The great thing about Jillian, is that she makes EVERYONE bust their butts off! :)

Good luck everyone!! :)
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You can count me in!!! I was going to start FEB 1st until I saw this!!!! I currently do ZUMBA on Mon, Wed, Thurs and Cardio Sculpting class on Tues and Sat mornings. I will do the 30 day shred every day in the morning Mon-Sat and take Sundays off!!!! I will definitely need everyone's support and motivation here. I here Jillian kicks your butt......literally!!!!! Let's Do it!!!!!!!! :love:
  • mckayladanielle
    Options
    I started this yesterday. Just did level 1 & my legs are so sore today! But going to stick to it.