Hi, I'm new!

MaryCanCook
MaryCanCook Posts: 2 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I just found this application yesterday online and my boyfriend and I are having fun using it. Hope to lose a few pounds before my 50th birthday in June and trip to Tahiti.:wink:

Replies

• Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Welcome. If you are honest with yourself and follow the calorie guidelines you WILL lose weight. It has worked for me and a go-zillion of others.
  • mawie
    mawie Posts: 1
    me to, im new LOL!! I got a question. Is it ok to go over your limits of calorie if you had an apple jus.. Its not like iv been eating junk food or someting... :S

byeee
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    This site has been the most effective and fun part of losing weight and keeping it off. You'll love it. :drinker:
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Welcome...
    Its a great place to get support and track everything. just use it and you will be happy with the results. Make friends on here and have fun! We are all in this together!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    me to, im new LOL!! I got a question. Is it ok to go over your limits of calorie if you had an apple jus.. Its not like iv been eating junk food or someting... :S

byeee

Calories in no matter where from, cause weight gain, if they are more than you should be eating. But healthy options are better than non healthy. Just balance it out by taking an extra walk or some house work or something. Just don't undereat. You will see this everywhere, people who do not eat their alloted calories have a harder time losing the weight. Don't make a habit of going over. we all do it once in a while:smile:
This discussion has been closed.