happy with my progress

Options
LisaZaugg1976
LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
I am been training with personal trainer since november. I went from 104.6 to 109.8 he said I have gained 8 lbs of muscle and at body fat of 19.2% i remember way back in 2008 I was 38% body fat so I have come long way in these last few years!!!

Replies

• STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    yay! congrats! that's awesome!
  • Madsin
    Madsin Posts: 17
    Options
    Great Job! Proud of you... Got any secrets you can share with us. I have been stuck at a plateau, I have gotten frustrated but I promised myself I won't give up. I can't afford to go to a personal trainer so I do what I can at home.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I do alot of work with exercise ball with my trainer. ab workout he does is killer and works awesome!!! I do crunches on the ball with 10 lb medicine ball. also do flutter kicks for 30 seconds that is done in 3 sets. in combination with 12 abs and 3 sets of those too. Pushups are great one to do as well. also I do planks on the exercise ball holding myself up for 30 seconds per set. Another great one he has me doing is taking small exercise ball put it on the wall and get into seated position with 10 lb medicine ball and hold it up for 30 seconds. this past week he had me holding myself into seated position and then curling 12.5 weighs in each hand. Been also doing 55 pounds of bench pressing as well. Plus on tues/thurs I get on either treadmill or elpitical for 30 minutes with 5 min cool down and usually burn 300-400 cals per session with that. I hope some of this rountine helps you good luck!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!