JUST DANCE 2 scores Challenge Week 3:

Options

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    If you guys keep these high scores up like this, Im going to be dancing like a mad woman!:noway:

Well, I tried each song 1 time tonight and here are my scores:

Idealistic: 6267
    Girlfriend: 7395
    SOS: 7763
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I will be doing this!! Don't want to lose the thread.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Hey! We just got this game and I played it for the first time yesterday! I love that there is a challenge for it and think maybe I'll give it a go!
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I posted on the last thread (late last night though so it was probably overlooked) and would love to join in. I just started dancing on Just Dance 2 last week and I am NO WHERE near the scores you guys have. I seem to do a little better at the faster songs. The songs from last week were an embarrassment for me but I am still in (if you guys don't mind). I think this is pretty fun and a great motivator!!!
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Quick question...
    Are you guys doing the Just Sweat option or are you just doing the Just Dance? I'm just curious because I've been posting my Sweat points for each song as well. Trying to get those up each time, also.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Quick question...
    Are you guys doing the Just Sweat option or are you just doing the Just Dance? I'm just curious because I've been posting my Sweat points for each song as well. Trying to get those up each time, also.

My original 'high' scores (which having looked at the latest scores, aren't actually that high!!!) are danced on the Dance mode. I do have a quick Just Sweat to warm me up but I'm only using them to add up for the week.

Louise
    XXX
  • looby1968
    Options
    And can I just say "WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWW" We have so many challengers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Louisexxxxxxxxx

P.S. I'm not so happy that you are beating my scores already:sad:
    P.P.S. Sorry about 'Idealistic'. There's a few more that I'm not too impressed with. Sorry!!!!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try these after work later! I like these songs a bit more than last week's so hopefully my scores will be better!
  • AnotherMission
    Options
    I'm thinking about giving this a try this week. Sounds like fun. Hope you don't mind if I join in!
  • psyche1701
    psyche1701 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm miles behind the leaders but I'm posting my scores anyway - it's the taking part that counts, right? :smile:

Idealstic - 6008
    Girlfriend - 9005
    S.O.S - 8138
  • looby1968
    Options
    I'm thinking about giving this a try this week. Sounds like fun. Hope you don't mind if I join in!

You can jump in any time!!!!

Louise
    XXX
  • looby1968
    Options
    I'm miles behind the leaders but I'm posting my scores anyway - it's the taking part that counts, right? :smile:

Idealstic - 6008
    Girlfriend - 9005
    S.O.S - 8138

It definitely is the taking part that counts. If you beat the high scores (or your own), even better.

Louise
  • looby1968
    Options
    I would just like to say I'm not in the slightest bit miffed that my high scores have been well and truly beaten:noway: ...MUCH!!!!!!

You lot are brilliant!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

:sad: :sad: I'm going to curl up in a corner and cry until next Sunday:sad: :sad: !!!! Not really, I'll be working on getting high scores on the next 3 songs!!!!!

I do have all your scores in my notebook (yes, I know. I'm sad!!). So far, the scores to beat are:

IDEALISTIC - 10651 (JackieGenery. I am sooooo impressed because I really struggle with this one)
    GIRLFRIEND - 11597 (tata2g3)
    S.O.S. - 11229 (also tata2g3)

LouiseXXX
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

I do have all your scores in my notebook (yes, I know. I'm sad!!). So far, the scores to beat are:

IDEALISTIC - 10651 (JackieGenery. I am sooooo impressed because I really struggle with this one)
    GIRLFRIEND - 11597 (tata2g3)
    S.O.S. - 11229 (also tata2g3)

LouiseXXX

As much as it pains me to say this theres been a mix up somewhere. tata2g3 also has Idealistic high score. my score was 9,829. Had to point it out! Good job tata2g3, great scores!! :smile:
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    The high score fore Idealistic from tata2g3 is 9,942. Im pretty sure thats the high score. Correct me if Im wrong though!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Ima go have a bash while I am still energetic after my workout. I dont think I have done these 3 before, should be fun lol
  • looby1968
    Options
    As my daughter pointed out, I had written them down in the wrong order:tongue:

So the scores to beat are all from tata2g3:

IDEALISTIC = 9942PTS
    GIRLFRIEND = 11597PTS
    S.O.S. = 11229PTS

LouiseXXX
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    Just found this thread and excited about a challenge. I made a goal to do 30 minutes 5 days this week of exercise...and I think trying to beat these scores may be the way for me to make myself do it!

Sidenote...i've only had the game for 3 weeks....so i'm not sure I can do it, but that is going to stop me from trying!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Here are my scores from my first attempts

Idealistic = 8206
    Girlfriend = 9717
    S.O.S. = 10057
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I just did the one song, I managed to get from my previous high of only 4000 to 7896 for Idealistic. Will keep trying :)