Just want you to know

Options
kellch
kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
:laugh: I've been here a year no friends, no comments :cry: So sad.... I'M SUCH A LOSER :laugh:

:laugh: Just kidding

You guys are great. It's entertaining just reading everything...:laugh: I actually posted this because I just wanted to tell you all how you make my day. I love reading your posts...:happy: It helps take the stress out of my day here at work:wink: This site is amazing. I've only gotten into the posts the past week. And well now I'm addicted. :wink: Everybody keep up the good work and thank you for all of your support. I posted something the other day about an accomplishment and you are all so quick to respond and support everyone. We've got some great people on this site.:flowerforyou: But it's time to go home for now........Take care everyone.

7047.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• kellch
    Options
    :laugh: I've been here a year no friends, no comments :cry: So sad.... I'M SUCH A LOSER :laugh:

You guys are great. It's entertaining just reading everything...:laugh: I actually posted this because I just wanted to tell you all how you make my day. I love reading your posts...:happy: It helps take the stress out of my day here at work:wink: This site is amazing. I've only gotten into the posts the past week. And well now I'm addicted. :wink: Everybody keep up the good work and thank you for all of your support. I posted something the other day about an accomplishment and you are all so quick to respond and support everyone. We've got some great people on this site.:flowerforyou: But it's time to go home for now........Take care everyone.

7047.png
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You have to shamelessly beg for friends, just like in the real world. :bigsmile:

j/k :wink:
  • kellch
    Options
    You have to shamelessly beg for friends, just like in the real world. :bigsmile:

LOL...:laugh: I was really just kidding. Seriously though I love this place!!! I just cant seem to keep myself working now...LOL
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lol....yes shaking my head...really shameful....but it works! lol

I love it here too...hugs!
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I get friends so they look better by comparison, hmm I guess I should try begging?:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes, she now has the misfortune of having me as a friend!!! :devil: :devil:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Tam dear that is NOT Misfortune! That is EXTREAM LUCK!
    --Diann...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Tam dear that is NOT Misfortune! That is EXTREAM LUCK!
    --Diann...

WOW!! That is so nice of you! Thank you! (You actually choked me up a bit!!!)

:blushing: :blushing:

-Tami
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

LOL it's almost true tho! haha!
  • kellch
    Options
    I get friends so they look better by comparison, hmm I guess I should try begging?:laugh:

The begging worked for me...:laugh: I have friends now...LOL. :drinker:

7047.png
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options

7047.png

You weren't on the board that is why I didn't know who you are :cry: I am sorry

Hi:wink: