P90x - Tracking

aiki225
aiki225 Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey Everyone!!

Does anyone know if we can track the workout from P90x on this website. In other words, I want to track the calories I burn from working out during the 90 days. This is a great site to track your calories but what about the workouts?

The list on the excercise tab is limited.

Thanks everyone!!!

Replies

• The average calorie burn for p90x workout is 600, so I added it to my list and use a 600 calorie burn for each day. On average it will work out.
    I'm on day 5 and loving it. All the best with your workouts
  • I had the same question. I tried the Beach Body website, and that was no help. I did some searching on the net, and all sources seem to point to about 600 calories per session.
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    I am also doing P90X and I wear a heart rate monitor to keep track of calories burned during workouts.... I then add the workout to my data base- After a week of entering them it makes it easier to just click and chose from the previous weeks exercises.

hope this helps a little.....

Good luck!!
  • thanks for the help! I did p90x last year and was in the best shape of my life. Hurt my knee (unrelated injury) and gained some weight back. So I started again today...best workout that I have seen!!!!
This discussion has been closed.