New && Need friends

Options
Hiiii Everyone.
My names Mandy, Im 22 and trying to change some things in my life.
A BIG one is my weight. I never though of my self as fat just always alittle chunky.
However i recently saw a picture of myself and got really dissapointed.
I would love to go shopping and for once not be on the plus side of the store.
I also have Degenrative Disc Disease in my spine and was adviced by my doctor that losing atleast 70 pounds would help my back.
Soo here i am counting my calories becuase i cant not stick to diets.
And hoping that i can lose all the weight i want not just becuase i want to but becuase i need to for my health.
I would love to have friends on here that no exactly what im going through.
Ive only admitted to my mom and my best friend how much i really way, other wise its a big secret because im scared of what people will say. I dont even speak about my weight to my boyfriend.. Only because i weigh about 100 pounds more then him.. Ouch!! It'd be great if we didnt look like such an "Odd Couple" when we go out.

I weigh 235!!! and im ok with saying that out loud becuase soon that wont be my weight :)
So feel free to add me. Thanks everyone :)

Replies

• schildysgirl
    Options
    Good for you! The first step is taking responsibility and accepting you need to make changes like this in your life..and clearly you've already done that! You can do it! This is such an awesome program to help..WAY better then a diet! Keep a great attitude and you'll be on your way to success! :))
  • MandyLynn9708
    Options
    Thanks so much. I plan to keep on track with this.
    Espically with all the new friends i have to keep me going.
    Thanks everyone :)