Help - I always fall at the first hurdle

Options
Hello there. I have got a huge amount of weight to lose and decided to joint this website for some moral support but I have fell at the first hurdle because I can't even fill in my food diary correctly! I am going on the search database to find the food that I have eaten but don't know how to enter it in my diary - the Help section says there should be a grey box to the right of the screen but I can't see it. Can anybody point me in the right direction please!!

Replies

• ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Go to food, then food diary, and you will see add food under each meal. You can't add a food to your diary from the datbase tab. You can to it! It's not a fall, just a stumble :laugh: If you still don't get it, reply and I'll try and help more.
  • keta6atl
    Options
    Rose...welcome!...I think you will find many friends here who can help you start to achieve your goals!....feel welcome to add me as a friend and if there are any questions you have I would love to help you!...good luck!
    Rob
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm with ouryear, this is just a momentary technological snafu and is definitely no reason to feel like you fell! Welcome on board!!
  • R0se
    R0se Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for your support - I will try again!
  • R0se
    R0se Posts: 10
    Options
    You must all think I'm stupid!!

Last night I still couldn't find the box that allowed me to write entries into my food diary so I gave up trying. I logged on in work today in my lunch hour and the screen looked different to what it did at home - it was so easy to fill in - I must have a computer glitch at home. Now I have no excuses so I am making a determined effort to start my healthy eating today.
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    glad you've got it sorted & good luck with your journey!