New and Looking to lose those last 20 lbs!

Options
Hello everyone, I am new to these boards and am ready to lose those last 20lbs (even though my name is last10lbs!).

I am turning 30 in a couple weeks but want to embrace it and become a healthier person, more toned, and someone my little guy will be proud of!

I am a single parent to a 3-year old, and work at home running a home daycare. Unfortunately I do find it hard to get a good workout in, especially in the winter, but need to get myself motivated.

Currently weigh in at 155 and wearing a size 6-8, but would like to get down to a size 4 and my goal weight is 135.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and helping to motivate one another!

Ams

Replies

• bubbiemom8
    bubbiemom8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
    I'm new here too.
    I'm a married mother of 3 (10yr boy, 7yr boy & 7yr girl), with 20 more pounds to lose too.
    I started my weight loss journey 155 days ago at 175#
    I was down to 155.4# this morning. I would love it if we could lose those last 20# together!
    B
  • am_last10lbs
    am_last10lbs Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow, sounds great! Happy to see that we are trying to hit the same weight!

Started eating healthy on Thursday, but changed my meal structure yesterday to eat five meals a day. I have been successful using a certain diet plan where they send you the meals, and was down to 140, but because the plan lacked me making my own meals and really learning what to eat, I put the weight back on.

Sooooo...... I am completely doing this on my own this time, so that I can keep this weight off.

I am hoping to meet my goal in 25 weeks...obviously I would love to lose 1lb a week, but Ive been down this road before and know that that just doesn't happen!

Look forward to keeping each other motivated!

Ams