You know you're a MFP nut when....

Options
2»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    When you aren't online, yet you are still talking to multiple MFPers via text message. :laugh:

Who would that be?? :laugh:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    When you arent home and eat something..and jot down the fat and calories on your hand to log on to MFP ( I now do that ALL the time!!)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    When you get a little frustrated when you get pulled away to do work you actually receive a paycheck for....I'm seriously out of control and need help!

Ditto!!

Yeah, me too. :bigsmile:
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You check out the calories in something you haven't even eaten yet to see if you can afford to eat it for dinner!:smile:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    You check out the calories in something you haven't even eaten yet to see if you can afford to eat it for dinner!:smile:

I do that all the time!!!!!!!

I was going to splurge and buy an individual frozen pizza for dinner the other day and checked out the calories--put it back real quick!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    When you aren't online, yet you are still talking to multiple MFPers via text message. :laugh:

Gee, I wonder!!!

Gutter Gang, ROLL OUT!!!

*transforms into a big rig and drives away*
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

Gee, I wonder!!!

Gutter Gang, ROLL OUT!!!

*transforms into a big rig and drives away*

OMG I am fascinated with that movie!! :smooched: shia labouf :heart:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    .....if you have read EVERY post by Banks and icandoit! :happy:
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    When you wake up in the morning and go directly to the site.

lol that is so me every morning and its on most of the day lol
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    when your out and you go to eat something but cant find the calorie count and you say thankyou but no thankyou lol

i asked at a bakery if they had the nutritional info and they said no so i said thankyou and walked out with only the biscut i got my daughter.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    You get up at 5:00am so you can go bike riding before it gets to hot; only to discover it's foggy and 97% humidity but you go anyway just so you can afford that homemade banana ice cream (sugar free!) later!!!!!!!

happy0158.gif
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    You work out a number of calories - walked, 300 calories, elliptical, 500 calories.