I am starting the long journey to good health!

calliebeth
calliebeth Posts: 14
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Just found this site yesterday, and I love the food tracking. It is so helpful. I have soo much weight to loose, so sick of not being able to do the things I used to enjoy. Things like just fitting in my jeans, gardening, enjoying a nice walk, accepting invitations to go places without thinking about about how I can't beacuse I have nothing to wear! Well, I feel like this is the time, and I am encouraged by the posts from others about how things are working for you all. Looking foward to facing this with friends, to journey together is always better. I am a 46 year old married to a great guy with two grown kids 21 and 22. Ready to just DO IT!

Replies

• manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Welcome and friend me if you wish. This is a great site and I am glad you found it.
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Welcome to MFP and best of luck reaching your goals! You will find a lot of great support here!
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Good luck...I have found tons of support and inspiration here.
  • I'm a newbie, too, and I'm here to lose roughly 120lbs. It's so frustrating, looking at how far I have to go, but failure is not an option anymore.

I wish you luck on your journey! :wink:
  • ForTheFam
    ForTheFam Posts: 88 Member
    I join MFP too as soon a I started my 'journey'. I love that word to define what we are doing here. I'm looking for shortcuts but it always put me on the wrong path. :noway: You've come to the right place.
This discussion has been closed.