Newbie here

Options
I am actually here for the opposite of others. I am trying to gain weight. I am trying to put on 20 pounds in a healthy way. Right now I am at 105 with my height being 5'3". Anyways I eat mostly organic foods. I love coconut oils and milk. I drink green and white tea. I am basically trying to gain and maintain the added pounds and keep living a healthy lifestyle.

Replies

• krawls33
    krawls33 Posts: 58
    Options
    I am actually here for the opposite of others. I am trying to gain weight. I am trying to put on 20 pounds in a healthy way. Right now I am at 105 with my height being 5'3". Anyways I eat mostly organic foods. I love coconut oils and milk. I drink green and white tea. I am basically trying to gain and maintain the added pounds and keep living a healthy lifestyle.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You'll find this site a very effective tool whatever your goals are.:flowerforyou:
  • krawls33
    Options
    Thank you! Congrats on your 88 lb lost.
  • georgiaj
    georgiaj Posts: 59
    Options
    yeah the warning about consuming too little calories at the end of the day should be helpful for you then...good luck and hello
  • krawls33
    Options
    Thank you for wishing me luck and responding to my post. Nice to meet you.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!!

-Tami
  • krawls33
    Options
    Hi Tammy! Thanks
  • Live4Adonai
    Options
    I just found out about this site about three weeks ago, but I've noticed the encouragment you get is amazing! I wish you the best of luck with your goals.