Exercise ball....

Options
OK, I am new here... I have started doing Zumba and have been doing it for the past few days. I have not done much of anything else though. I noticed the scale numbers have been a bit off each day and it is annoying. I have an exercise ball and was wondering if anyone recommends that for crunches and to do arms and stuff. Also, what other exercises are good to do with it? I am trying to get down to a nice weight by summer.

Thank you guys!!
:smile:

Replies

• MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    Wall/Ball squats
    Push Ups with your feet on the ball.
    Try those.
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I love using this form of ball for doing crunches. In my boot camp class we sit at the very edge of the curb, lay back, place the ball in between our legs, and lower our legs in counts of 8. The lower you go, the more you feel your abs shaking and it really works. We do 10 reps of 8 counts and then she switches it up to 10 reps of 4 counts. Try to go slowly, but lower each time. Good luck!
  • nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    There's also a hamstring exercise you can do. Lay on the floor with the ball behind your calves, raise your butt off the floor, and slowly bend your knees, bringing the ball closer to your butt, then back to starting position.

You can also get some dumbells, and use it for bench press type exercises.