Heavy on A&E

Options
Just wondering how many of you guys have seen the show "Heavy" on A&E? It really moved me and I am curious about everyone's thoughts...

Replies

• Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! I cry but thats me!! lol
  • bizybeemom
    bizybeemom Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I loved it! It really touches on food addiction which is a such a huge problem. I am looking forward to the next episode.
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I saw it for the first time today. It was so moving..
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    I saw the first one with Jody...has the second one been on yet?? I don't watch much TV, but this one I would like to "follow".
  • bizybeemom
    bizybeemom Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Second episode will be on tomorrow.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    i've only saw one episode with jody and some other person it was really motivating i like the show and already have the next episode on my dvr
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Love it! It just shows you that no matter how big you are you can DO IT!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i missed it. i need to set my DVR.
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Love the show! But I can't believe how in supportive their families are!! That one guys family wanted to make him fried chicken! And one lady's mom was a total cow about her daughter going to the gym
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Saw the latest episode last night. I thought they were both really great, but it was crazy how slow her weightloss was even in that controlled environment, it just goes to show you how hard it can be even with all the tools-trainers, chefs, no bad influences, etc.
    Also, I was thinking, at 555 lbs is exercise really advisable? I guess they must know what they are doing!
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    This is an old thread but I thought about making a similar one today and found this instead.

I really love this show. My girlfriend and I have Monday night dates to watch it. It is very motivating!
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the show, but am bummed they bumped it off my ON DEMAND...there were a few episodes I missed :-(

It made me cry too, I was so happy for them and proud of all their hard work and transformations!