recommended yoga videos?

sanura
sanura Posts: 459 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
hi everyone!
I enjoy yoga, and my daughter has started doing it with me at home almost every evening, but I only have 2 videos. can you tell me about any videos you've tried that you would recommend? we're not very advanced, but not beginners either.
I would appreciate your feedback! thanks!

Replies

• Biggest Loser Yoga......totally kicks your *kitten*..I learned yoga on the Wii Fit Plus because it takes you step by step instead of consistently..well, you can program it to be consistently, but good teacher..
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    If you have Netflix, there are several good Yoga videos on instant play.
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Jillian Michaels Yoga meltdown is great fun yoga but at a fast pace.
  • pshontz
    pshontz Posts: 11 Member
    Yoga Zone
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    I started doing yoga years ago and I love it!

Download Tara Stiles yoga through itunes- I absolutley love it, and she is a great instructor. I've downloaded all of the episodes, but I really only use Yoga and weight loss and yoga for weight loss challenge.

I open the episodes using quicktime 7 so that I can slow them down, but you can always pause the podcast as you go.
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    I don't know if they still make any, but I am sure that you can find them on amazon.com but I have always loved Yoga Zone. I've taken yoga classes too and I find the Yoga Zone videos to be comparable. They have videos/dvds for all levels and different types of yoga. (I even used to find them at Ross for a great, low price.)

P.S. I think it's awesome that you and your daughter are doing it together! How fun!
  • I have Jillian Michaels Yoga workout. There are two different levels. I have had the video for about two weeks now, and i still cannot do the second level. It kicks your butt.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    I have the Biggest Loser Yoga- it kicked my butt =)
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.