The 17 Day Diet: Day 14

Options
Welcome! Today was a good day. I had a nice visit from my brother who's stationed in NC. We also had a birthday party to attend. I resisted the cake, but opted for a 1/2 cup of the ice cream as my afternoon snack. Also, the party was at a roller rink...so I burned some calories while having a blast with everyone.

Only a few more days and I'll be done with the Accelerate Phase. I haven't lost as much as I would've liked but I can't complain. I'm proud of the 5 as its five less than 14 days ago! Also, I didn't follow the meal plans to a 'T'. All in all, though, I feel great. I tend to be impatient but I know that its best to lose the weight slower rather than it disappearing in a rapid time frame. Its all worth it. I'm at that point where I WANT to eat right and I crave workouts.

More tomorrow....have a good night.

Lori

Replies

• loiseve
    Options
    Lori,
    What is the 17 day diet? I'm fairly new to the community and haven't seen anything on the diet your speaking of. Also, I've been on the road for the past week and haven't been too careful about my intake. I didn't put it on in a week so I figure I've got all the time in the world to take it off!!
  • LKrebill
    LKrebill Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Here is the link to learn more about the plan: http://www.the17daydiet.com/

Good luck in your journey!!
    Lori