The Belly Burner

hummzz
hummzz Posts: 385 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi everyone. A friend gave me a Belly Burner that is sold on TV. Not sure how much, but I've been using it when I am active or working out and I think this might be a good thing especially for me. I'm quite large and carry almost ALL my weight in my torso area. It is a gel heat activated belt that fits up to 50' waist. Its very comfortable and doesn't seem to get too hot that I can't stand it. You can adjust it as tight or as loose as you like with a strong velcro closure. I'm not sure if it will really really work, but I am always excited to take it off and see how much more sweat there is around my torso than the rest of my body. I don't know but we'll see if it helps with melting these 80 lbs off my tummy! Has anyone else used this with positive or negative results?

Replies

• wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    :tongue: curious to see what people say about this myself, I am using my fitness pal and a coworker is using that same belt.
  • cambectyal
    cambectyal Posts: 3 Member
    I have used the curves one for a few months now and yes they work. I notice I sweat a lot more when wearing it then if I wasn;t I have lost three inches off my waist in three months from using it.Keep using it and I promise you will see the differance soon enough.. Good Luck!!!
  • hummzz
    Alright! Now I'm really excited about it! LOL...
  • peggybrant
    peggybrant Posts: 144 Member
    The sweat is body water so your probably not going to burn fat but just lose some hydration. Good luck though.
  • wpij25
    Oh noez!! I'm not ...my coworker and I have a bet going...I put my money on me losing more using this site and he has his money on the belt. :ohwell:
  • hummzz
    LOL WPJ...I'm doing both so I guess it will all work out.
  • wpij25
    BaHaHaHaHa :happy::laugh: :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.