Chicken cesar salad?

Options
spaul82478
spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
Ok.. so I went to a resturaunt today.. a local diner and there are no nutriional info.... It was a huge salad bowl with fresh chicken and fresh cut lettuce with a little parm no crutons.... but how do i log it.. i checked out other resturaunts and there so differnt which would you all go with ... someone help.. i think im outta food for hte day as well.. but its ok....:bigsmile:

Replies

• spaul82478
    Options
    Ok.. so I went to a resturaunt today.. a local diner and there are no nutriional info.... It was a huge salad bowl with fresh chicken and fresh cut lettuce with a little parm no crutons.... but how do i log it.. i checked out other resturaunts and there so differnt which would you all go with ... someone help.. i think im outta food for hte day as well.. but its ok....:bigsmile:
  • krawls33
    krawls33 Posts: 58
    Options
    Does the restaurant have a website where they provide nutrition facts? Google the restaurant online and see if it does.
  • spaul82478
    Options
    NO..its a local pub..we met my dad there for a quick dinner why he was passing through town
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    either try to log the items seperately (be sure to add on calories just for the fact that it is a restaurant, becuase that is how it tends to go!) or pick one of the other restaurant's salads and count that - just go with the higher calorie one - it is better to be a little under on your calories for one day by overestimating than to accidentally overeat by underestimating! (in my opinion :happy: )
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Ceasar Salad dressing is Killer. I love Cesar Salad but just cant bring myself to waste 260 cals on dressing alone. That includes no veggies bacon or chicken or croutons. Thats for a "pouch" of Renee's Ceasar Salad dressing
  • spaul82478
    Options
    Ceasar Salad dressing is Killer. I love Cesar Salad but just cant bring myself to waste 260 cals on dressing alone. That includes no veggies bacon or chicken or croutons. Thats for a "pouch" of Renee's Ceasar Salad dressing
    It was all they had that i liked...so.. i had a ton of cals left for the day and even adding the highest amount i still had a few..... i was just curious how u all would log it. :bigsmile: IT WAS REALLY GOOD....