2 Weeks and going...

Options
I really like the program. I'm a teacher and coach so this allows me to be flexible but accountable. Looking to add some moral support so add me if you like :)

My goal is 30 by Mid-May so I can have knee replacement surgery. Have a great week, all!

Replies

• rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I've only been doing this a week now and love it! I coach cheer too, and want to be a good role model for those li'l girls!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I teach 3rd grade and this is week four for me. I have to get up at 4 to get my workout in before school. How about you?
  • cheercoachoregon
    cheercoachoregon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Where do you coach? All-Star or High School? I'm in Oregon. It's so demanding I'm finding it tough to work out. Can't wait to competition season is over!
  • cheercoachoregon
    Options
    I teach 9th grade in Oregon. Too many kids this year makes it exhausting! I've gotta get back to the gym soon. Great job getting up so early!
  • rebecky27
    Options
    I coach in our Youth Football & Cheer League. We are in upstate NY. (Not near NYC~always have to clarify that! lol). My girls range from age 5-7. So darn cute!! We are a competing squad too, cheer has changed so much since I was in High School!

I may help with the All-Stars next year. We'll see!
  • cheercoachoregon
    Options
    Awesome! Let me know if you need anything cheer related...I've coached for 20+ years and am happy to share.
  • rebecky27
    Options
    hmm...I may just take you up on that! We have registration in a few weeks, and soon I'll know approx. how many girls we'll be coaching. It was 21 my first year and 28 last year.