BodyRockers - anybody out there?

Options
I've just fallen over a exercise, diet and nutrition site called http://www.bodyrock.tv/

Simply, I just wanted to hear if there's anybody out here who have followed this site, and what they think about it?
I am giving it a shot as it is, and I can easily say that the workouts are... Well, effective. I just made a simple Jump Squats challenge yesterday, and today I'm all sore - in the good way. It got me working harder than I have in months and it just took a little less than fifteen minutes!
The diet stuff is pretty regular though, and I don't give much for the recipes so far, but hell, I haven't tried them yet so what am I to say.

What do you guys think?
Anybody who knows the site?
Or others ready to give it a try?

Replies

• audreyyrose
    Options
    i personally don't use it, but i follow a blog run by a girl who does the exercises religiously... they seem to have worked really well for her!

http://chelseaalysse.tumblr.com/post/2894908436

of course she's also been eating really healthily, but still.
  • LMP1979
    LMP1979 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    YES! Love the site and it's definitely evolved over a year's time. Been visiting there off and on but have been a day to day steady Bodyrocker for a month!

Did those jump squats the other day and felt it the next!

What caught me about this site was that it is free (No DVD to buy), follows interval training, and uses your own body weight and things you can find in your home to workout with, rather than machines. I love Zuzanna's humble personality too. Some of her recent exercises have incorporated things one must buy, which I was kinda bummed to see her do (pull up bar, dip station), but oh well. For the most part, killer workouts, and overall an awesome site!
  • eponai
    eponai Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes! I love that site. I have been doing her workouts for 2 weeks now and definitely see a change, I'm tighter and have lost inches. The workouts leave me drenched in sweat and are short enough to do on my lunch break.

The only thing I had to buy was a jump rope. I substitute kitchen chairs for the dip station, and Zuzana usually gives workarounds for lack of equipment. I'm going to make my own cheapo sandbag with duct tape and kitty litter. Ain't no way I'm paying some dude 99 bucks for a canvas bag!
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love bodyrock :flowerforyou:
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I love Zuzanna she is very humble and fit!!! I just feel so out of shape I cant do the workouts...Maybe Im just chicken lol
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love Zuzana! I've been following bodyrock.tv for nearly a year now. I don't always do her workouts but she is such an inspiration and to get ideas from.I also love a lot of the recipes on the site.
  • sdtul
    sdtul Posts: 24
    Options
    I LOVE her workouts! For a stay-at-home mommy with 3 kids (and 2 full time daycare kids) short intense workouts are exactly what I want!