Today's my first day!

Options
My best friend introduced me to the site, and I'm super excited! Hoping that this will help me get with the program and finally lose all the weight I've been trying to lose for years. I want to be a healthier me, for my children, and my husband. Stress eating is a big problem for me, as well as when I'm idle, or bored.! Look forward to meeting all of you!

Replies

• traceyhinson
    Options
    Welcome Angela and good luck! This is a terrific site. Lots of good information. I tell all my friends and family about it. :happy:
  • mandz79
    Options
    Hi. my 1st day too. I also eat when bored or idle. I also HATE exercise. Need to lose this xtra weight though. Going on a cruise in May so hope to be a lot smaller by then. I have high blood pressure so cant do much in the way of exercise for now. Ppl say do a bit each day and before u know it u will be exercising for an hour no prob. Heres hoping. :)
  • marheat
    Options
    Hi there! I just joined today too! I am really looking forward to doing something for myself! Stress/mood eating is a big issue for me too. It's like I know exactly what to do but when I want something, all reason goes right out the window and on my last bite...it all comes back to me! I'm hoping this site will keep me focused. Not sure how the friend thing works on here but if you want to be friends on here...I'd like that!! :) We can follow each other from day 1 :)

The best of luck to you!!!
  • avongodess
    Options
    stress eating is one of my issues. I have to chew gum when i get stressed now. And I have been drinking hot tea with splenda when I want to eat. And "trying" to drink my water. Thats the hardest thing for me. Lucky to get 2-3 glasses of water in me a day (beside what I get with Tea and coffee). But today I squeezed lemon into my water bottle, put the lemon in and a spenda. My version of a homemade lemonaide
  • angelabf
    Options
    Thanks guys! Im determined to do this thing, so feel free to add me, if any of you want! I'm a good listener! ;)
  • avongodess
    Options
    It has helped me stay on goal (for the most part). Had 2 days in about 2 wks that I was over my goal calorie intake. I feel accountable using the site. So I think it will help me.:happy:
  • Tipring
    Tipring Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 3. I am not much of an exerciser but walking and stretching all count and add up. I am also finding myself reading labels, and watching my portions. Amazing!! This site is so easy to use, love it!
  • avongodess
    Options
    You should try yoga. I bought 2 inexpensive cd's. Its not super physical. I wanted something to start out slow. Stretching, firming, toning etc... Then work my way into something a little tougher. I have done cardio kickboxing in the past. I liked it also. Its a little more physical though. Hoping to work back to that. Andy maybe Zumba.