Hello out there!

Options
Hey! I'm a few days into this site and I'm glad to be here! My favorite thing so far has definitely been the easy to use calorie calculator! I am here to help me track my food and exercise so I can get rid of these last 10 pounds! Anyone out there needing encouragement or want to encourage - Drop me a line! Good luck everyone!!

Replies

• michelehanson
    Options
    Hello, I'm sure you will get those last 10 pounds gone! I need to lose 35....I have been at this since the first of the year. I haven't lost weight, but built muscles and lost inches. I think....I work out 5 days a week and try to walk every day too. I wish you luck! Keep working hard!:happy: :happy:
  • xxnicxx
    xxnicxx Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi, I joined last week via the iphone application and have decided to have a look on here to try and stay motivated. I also have about 10 pounds to lose. Since putting them on about two years ago, I have had countless attempts to lose them but they seem to never want to shift and I end up giving up! I am hoping this might give me some more motivation. As well as sticking to a low cal diet, I do lots of walking and am trying to go to the gym as much as possible. Good luck :-)