FOR FUN Answer this

Options
jedday
jedday Posts: 119
THE WORLD IS GOING TO END TOMORROW!!!!! What would you have for your last dinner... Focus on the fun part the last dinner not the bad part the world is going to end..

I would start out with some new england clam chowder then i would have a lobster with a steak twice baked potato with griled asparagus. A nice wine to go with it and for dessert a nice single malt scotch.

Replies

• Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Filet mignon, medium rare, HUGE frozen strawberry margarita and death by chocolate cake for dessert :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Definitely a big juicy ribeye with a big pile of mashed potatoes, pretzel rolls (because I had them at a wedding and am going to make them now that I have the recipe - but omgod, so delicious), and asparagus. I would probably have a frozen margarita with it, lol! I don't get them often.
  • SafariLara
    Options
    nothing but OREOS. OH MY GOSH i could eat bags of them if it were my last meal...
  • tiffsNEWlife
    Options
    I would have to go with Buffalo wings to start, the a nice sirloin (med rare) with a baked potatoe (loaded of course) with some sort of vodka to drink! Then top it of with vanilla cake and chocolate icing :blushing:
  • cpax
    cpax Posts: 2
    Options
    My appetizer would be rolls with cinnamon butter and my meal would be a nice big ribeye, loaded mashed potatoes, garlic bread, and broccoli. Dessert would be applie pie a-la-mode. Yum!
  • littlelioness
    Options
    corn chips lol
  • jedday
    Options
    Well if the world is going to end it is going to end a day early for the cows LOL.. for got the margaritas YUMO
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    An amazing bottle of red wine, an amazing filet mignon sauteed/served in butter, my mashed potatoes, and my mac and cheese (I make AMAZING on both these recipes, and if the world is going to end, who cares how fat I am? lol). God, the thought of having all this makes the whole 'world ending' thing kinda seem like an even trade, lol!
  • jedday
    Options
    An amazing bottle of red wine, an amazing filet mignon sauteed/served in butter, my mashed potatoes, and my mac and cheese (I make AMAZING on both these recipes, and if the world is going to end, who cares how fat I am? lol). God, the thought of having all this makes the whole 'world ending' thing kinda seem like an even trade, lol!

Kind of does in a werid way
  • TooBigAl
    Options
    Manicotti, garlic bread and a bottle of Chianti.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    Don't think I would eat, I would be too excited/anxious...but I definitely would drink!!
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the last meal but I know what else I would be doing and it sure ain't 30ds or p90x lol:wink:
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    I think I would eat a great big breakfast. Then go buy a Lamborghini or a Ferrari (with NO down payment). Chuckle as the speeding tickets mount up. Then enjoy a nice dinner, some drinks, and call it a day.

Of course with my luck. The sun would rise then next morning, the birds would be singing, and I would be F&(#ED.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'd make sushi and hot wings to snack on while I fired up the BBQ. Then I'd grill up all my families favorite foods. Bacon Wrapped filet Mignon for Holland and Jan. Lobster for Nicole. Cheeseburger for Tara. Hot Dogs for Brooklyyn and Abby. Lamb for me. I'd grill it all up. Sit in the backyard and eat it while listening to Blues, smoking cigars and enjoying an exensive single barrel Bourbon. Sit around the Fire Ring with my family.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I would have my Dad's shrimp and grits with some sourdough from Whole Foods. I would drink several chocolate martinis for dessert.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry....
  • TateFTW
    TateFTW Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I'd take my wife to Moe's, where we had our first date (they catered our wedding too). I'd get a homewrecker with tons of queso and sour cream and a couple bowls of chips and go to town.

If I was alone I'd get a large pepperoni and sausage from 5 star pizza and destroy that thing.
  • BirdsofaFeather
    BirdsofaFeather Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Breakfast; IHOP- stuffed french toast with strawberries. Lunch- Boneless chicken wings- sweet and spicy w/ blue cheese dressing. AND dinner would be during the countdown because I'd be eating sushi and I'm allergic to all fish. BUT I'd have Unagi maki, spicy tuna rolls, spicy salmon, spider roll, caterpillar roll, and lots of warm sake!
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I would throw down on 10 large-sized Burger King french fries, Cheez-Its, cheeseburgers, beer, Margarita's and enchiladas from a great place in downtown Detroit, cheesecake, Nestle Tollhouse cookies, & Betty Crocker brownies.

If the world was ending, I'd make it a point to eat this all in one sitting.
  • mascaracurtains
    Options
    Pretzels and hot chocolate!