New and likes to eat

Options
Hey, I'm new here but I've been trying to lose weight for a while now. I try to exercise a lot but I guess I can't stop eating, because my weight will NOT change :( Anyone have the same problem/ solution to this ?

Anyways, good luck to everyone trying to attain a certain weight or stay healthy ! :)
I'm trying to lose 10lbs before March for a dance performance ;)

Replies

• jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    Options
    Good luck this place is a great place for support
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    If you make your food diary public, I could definitely shed some insight for you! :happy: But for starters -

1 Drink a TON of water. Divide your weight in half. Drink this much water in OUNCES. You weigh 120, drink 60 ounces MINIMUM of water each day.

2 Protein - at least 25% of your diet. Go to My Home / Goals / Change / Custom / <-- to tweak your percentages of carbs/protein/fat.

3 Fiber - at least 25g. Best way to get fiber is fruits and veggies, whole grains, nuts & seeds

4 Eat your exercise calories - unless you're stuffed and can't eat them, eat them. Guesstimate your exercise calories and spread them out throughout the day so you're not shovin 500 calories down after you work out.

5 Protein within an hour after you work out - protein shakes, bars, whatever. Just make sure they're all natural & don't have fake stuff in them!!!

6 Stay away from high fructose corn syrup/aspartame/sugar alcohols and processed foods (i.e.: chips, ice cream, usual junk food types) - you don't have to completely eliminate, just definitely limit them. A cleaner diet means a healthier you and definitely a trimmer you!
  • maikikuchi
    Options
    Thank you guys :>

And I know for sure that I don't drink as much water as I should, I'll be really careful about that ! Thank you for the lovely tips :)

Anyone have similar goals as me ? I'd like to meet lots of new people :)
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    Im trying to lose 10-15lbs so I can get back into modeling for fun. I miss it.

Good luck! I

Oh and I loooooooove eating. Things is just trying to replace the things you love eating with things that are healthier but still taste good :)