Hit my lowest in 2 years!

Options
I got on the scale today and was at 158! I didn't believe it at first so I got off and weighed myself again! I used to weigh 163 back when I lived in the states, but after living in Japan for a year I put on weight quick! Most people would think you'd LOSE weight here since the Japanese eat a lot of fish and veggies but with work and weekends traveling, I put working out on the back burner. My highest weight here was 177 : ( but I can say I've successfully taken off all the weight I've gained here and then some!

My ultimate goal is 145 and I'm getting closer each week. It also really helps my boyfriend is very active and runs a mile and a half in 8 minutes and 30 seconds. If THAT isn't motivation I dont know what is!

I just thought I leave this post so I can motivate myself to lose 13 more lbs! (Have to get ready for bikini season!...although I'm not sure where to hit up the beach in Tokyo haha) I saw some cruises here that go to singapore, india and thailand! I need to get ready!

I love reading the success stories of everyone here! They are so motivating : )

Replies

• KittyKat213
    Options
    Hey, very well done u, keep it up :smile: x
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! you will be at your goal before you know it!!!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! The same is happening to me, too. And I am wearing jeans I haven't worn since college!
  • dabl1234
    Options
    congrats... that has to be a great feeling. Way to go
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment! I can't wait to get under 200! It will be the first time in 6 years!
  • johanneleger
    johanneleger Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's great that you've come this far ! You must be so proud of your progress. Keep going, it's all worth it !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!