Anyone from Coventry, UK?

emcross
emcross Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi,
I'm looking for people who are on myfitnesspal who live in Coventry and might be interested in motivating each other through exercise or just a general chat? Thanks!

Replies

• emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Hey there - I'm in KenIlworth and definitely need motivation!
  • Hey - great to hear from someone so near. I'm finding it so hard to get motivated, never realised I liked food so much until I cut back!
    Just a little about myself - I'm Emily and I'm 22, running the Reading Half Marathon on March 20th and really want to lose 11 pounds by then, which is also really close to my birthday. Because of my height (5'2" on a good day) it's pretty hard to keep a low weight but i'm trying!
    Would be great to hear back and to get us all motivated!
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Hi Emily.

From my user name you can see that I'm Emma. Turned 40 this year, which I'm really cross about! Lol. Refusing to look/act 40 just yet! I'm 5ft4 and had somehow rocketed up to 12st3! Can't even bear to type it! I had always been the skinny friend? Not any more! Lol. Originally from Birmingham (actually went into Brum Friday night which was great). Always seem to have embarrassing situations happen for some reason? Want to get down to 9st5 which looks really thin on me, so don't think I need to go any lower than that. A friend and I are going to attempt a 5k run at some point - a big first for both of us! Your looming run sounds exhausting! This site is absolutely brilliant. It has made dieting so much easier! Look forward to hearing you progress! Take care. Remember to upload a photo too!
This discussion has been closed.