Turbo Fire

MissLadyInWaiting
MissLadyInWaiting Posts: 152
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
i was told that Turbo Fire is a good workout, so i've been trying to find out what result people have gotten from them, but i haven'tbeen able to find any, so anyone who has done it what results did you get from it? it would be much appreciated :)

Replies

• Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    I love the program and I'm in the middle of a second round. I'm mixing it up with other things I like too. The first round I only lost 4.5 lbs but I lost 9" all over. I don't have a lot of weight left to lose so those were good results for me.
  • that would be good for me i only have 16kg to lose (35lb) and if i could lose 4kg (9lbs) from that workout it would put me a quarter way to my goal :)
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    I'd recommend it. I did a round of 20 weeks of TF and lost 17 lbs in that time. Didn't do measurements, but considering i dropped a couple sizes, I know the inches came off. :)
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    I did a round of 20 weeks, including the advanced workouts, and lost 18 lbs and 8 inches. It works...best program, in my opinion, that Chalene has ever produced! You won't be sorry if you buy it!

Sharon
  • thank you so much everyone :) i'm definately going to have to try it :D
This discussion has been closed.