Hi from sunny (finally!) Queensland

iolande
iolande Posts: 9 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all

I'm on the Gold Coast in Queensland and am looking to loose weight. Its my new years resolution - and I have kept up an exercise routine since the beginning of the year.

I am hoping to loose between 10 and 15 kg. I was 75kg when I started and am down to 73kg already. Its keeping me going!

This site looks great and it will be nice to check in and say hi and give and get a bit of moral support along the way!

Cheers!

Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Helllllllllllllllllllllo there.....
  • FINALLY!

Here's hoping that Tropical Cyclone stays away!

Welcome. From dry and hot South Australia ;)
  • iolande
    iolande Posts: 9 Member
    we were so lucky here on the gold coast - I'm going up to Brisbane tomorrow for the first time since the flood, so I guess I'll be in for a bit of a shock.
  • kat1139
    kat1139 Posts: 13
    G'Day from Western NSW! Glad you have some sunshine up there :)

Great to hear that you have already lost 2kg! Way to go. I too am in the same boat as you....want to lose 10-15kg. Already lost 2kg myself haha! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like some support.

Cheers
  • forthefab5
    forthefab5 Posts: 187 Member
    Hello there, I'm from Sydney. Glad to hear you weren't affected. It was so hard to watch and read the news there for awhile, so heartbreaking...

Looks like we have similar goals! I've been here since November and down to 74kgs from 80kgs.

Good luck... :)
This discussion has been closed.