Why can't I lose Pounds? I exericise and keep track with my

Options

Replies

• jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You should make your food diary public so we can help you :)
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are eating your exercise calories, if you are not. Sometimes you have to eat more to lose weight.

from a recent post from Banks: "In laymans terms... the body is comfortable with a specific calorie deficit, growing the deficit (whether by exercise of simple reduction in calorie intake) makes the body react by lowering how many calories it burns on a regular (non-exercise) basis. This is vital for MFP members to recognize as it proves once again that eating exercise calories will keep your body in a weight loss mode. I.E. if your RMR lowers, then the goal numbers that MFP assumes is no longer correct and what you THINK you should be losing is no longer the case."
  • lizarod
    Options
    how can i change it. Sorry am new to the computer programs.
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    No need to apologize :) Click on My Home, then Settings, then Diary Settings.
  • lillmssy
    Options
    Hi there......I joined the beginning of Dec. I haven't lost much weight but my jeans are fitting so much better and I can feel a diff. in my waitst line. Make sure you take measurements........That is where I am seeing the diff....
    Good Luck
    Annmarie
  • lizarod
    Options
    I have lose inches but the weight is still the same. Also I do eat the calories that I burn can see it get it right.
  • lizarod
    Options
    I change. Thanks! I see u doing good with your weight lose