Aim to lose 30lb, anyone with similar goal want to talk?

Options
Hey, I'm J
I'm a 20 year old girl and just starting on myfitnesspal.com.
I would like to lose 30lb in 6 months. I'm 78kgs (170lbs), and I'm 5'5" (1.64cm). I'd like to get down to about 63-65kgs(140-144lbs).
If anyone else is a similar weight/age/wants to lose a similar amount of weight in the same time period, let me know!!

Replies

• HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm J
    I would like to lose 30lb in 6 months. I'm 78kgs (170lbs), and I'm 5'5" (1.64cm). I'd like to get down to about 63-65kgs(140-144lbs).
    If anyone else is a similar weight/age/wants to lose a similar amount of weight in the same time period, let me know!!
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm J

J,
    by the fact that you used kg... i assume you're either a fellow Aussie, or a Kiwi... either way awesome!
    welcome to the MFP family:flowerforyou:

Lauren.
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    Hey, I'm J

Hey I'm 20 aswell, and I've got around 30lbs to lose, although I'm a titchy 5'3"! It would be good to have someone for support!!
  • Charlie_23
    Options
    Hey im 23 but im hear to lose 27 :D its my first day and this site is awesome finally no more confusion on what i've actually consumed its all done 4 yah :D Im currently trying to lose weight for my graduation and a stabilisation operation on my knee to make exercises even more enjoyable. well good luck xx
  • AnneV
    AnneV Posts: 3
    Options
    My aim is to lose 30 pounds - it has been a steady often to me slow journey - I have lost 13 pounds - I am kind of stuck learning my body right now. But I am with you all - in for the long haul.:flowerforyou:
  • Texas_Candy
    Texas_Candy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm J

I'm a MFP veteran now for three weeks. I love this place and have met some very encouraging folks! I'd love to have another friend to take my journey with. I recently gained two pounds so I'm 172 and would like to get to 140-145 range. I don't always blog, but I do check in every day with my friends. So feel free to add me as your friend. So glad that you are here and welcome to the family.

Candy