quick efficient work out?

Options
I'm a stay at home mom, no gym membership. I'm looking for a quick and very efficient workout. Any thoughts?

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    walk walk walk. run run run. both are free, and great for you :)
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred. You can get it for $9 at Wal-Mart. It is only 23 minutes long and you burn over 300 calories.
  • mommy23skllm
    Options
    30 Day Shred. You can get it for $9 at Wal-Mart. It is only 23 minutes long and you burn over 300 calories.
    I agree. I'm a stay at home mom too and I did this while my son was napping. It's quick, it's intense, and it doesn't take all of my son's nap time so I still have time to relax or get chores done.
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the 30 day shred! My husband drops my daughter off in the morning and I pick her up so I can't go to the gym after work. While she's doing her homework I pop in the DVD and by the time she's done, I'm done! I always end up winded so I know it works....
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Yes to the 30 Day Shred! Only about 25 minutes of circuit training for each level (there are three)..
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Dance Dance, it burns great calories......yes get 30 day shred!
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    running works very well.
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Another vote for running.

It only costs the price of a pair of running shoes and time-wise it's very flexible. Whenever you have time you put your shoes on and out you go.
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have a Gold's Gym Resistance Band thing. It hangs on my door and has several different exercises to do. Its great for working out. Can be low or high impact and works the whole body. Stays out of the way and works well.