This might sound silly maybe even make u laught :)

Options
I was just wondering. This might sound silly but your know your fatty bits I.e belly legs. Well I was just wondering if anyone has noticed that they arnt as firm as what they were when u started and are abit more wobbly lmao well that's out now lol does anyone understand what I mean :D........... Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• kcleigh02
    kcleigh02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I ment to put laugh lol
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I get it! And yes; whenever I start working out steadily I notice before I lose or get firmer I go through a flabby stage that wasn't there before. Not sure what causes it but I'm always glad when that phase passes.

Karen
  • kcleigh02
    Options
    I noTiced it last night while I was in the bath that
    My normal firmish fat is now very jellified lol just wanted to know I wasn't going Mad is all lol thanks I'm glad I'm not on my own :)
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Yes I've had that same problem for sure. You get busy you drop some weight, you start to think that you can see a difference then you wake up and it's worse than ever. ..

I think it's one layer of fat gone and now you have to start on the next layer. :) IDK. But it's true it doesn't last long and I only seem to notice it once it hasn't reoccured again.

B
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Unreal! I noticed it too but thought I was going crazy lol...Good questions.. Could it be breaking up cause it knows it is leaving my thighs, belly and butt??? Oh how nice that would be!!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have this same issue haha. My trainer said its a good sign and it means your fat is breaking up so you will start losing faster! Its a good sign!! :smile:
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    wow, I never heard of this. Good to know!
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    wow, I never heard of this. Good to know!

i agree, sad to say but hopefully i'll start having jiggy arms soon, lol
  • kcleigh02
    Options
    It was quite funny lol I started juggling my belly and thinking What the hell lol
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Uh huh...my guy said I am getting squishy! Something like a balloon, it is firm when it is filled to full capacity, but when you let some of the air out it gets squishy and sometimes out of shape. The worst is when you take a bath....the excess skin and underlying fat floats! I have decided that I am no longer a bath person :ohwell:
  • Raihaanah
    Raihaanah Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    same issues here, i was wondering when i was going to start firming
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I got lots of floppy parts since I lost so much. Find myself unconsciously playing with my belly flab when I'm watching TV sometimes, then my hubby will start doing it, lol. But floppiness aside, doesn't bother me, cause I look damn good in clothes now and that's the only way others beside my hubby see me. If they stare when I wear a bathing suit, oh well, they stared when I was 444 lbs. :noway:
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I think its that your fat has started to shrink, but your skin hasn't yet. :)