Good Morning MFP !

Options
It's gonna be a Bright, Hot, Sunny Day here in Southern Ontario. 32 Celsius with a Humidex (feels like ) of 40! so 89.6 Fahrenheit feels like 104. Splash Pad Here we Come! Hope everyone has a Blesed Day! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• BlazinEmerald
    Options
    It's gonna be a Bright, Hot, Sunny Day here in Southern Ontario. 32 Celsius with a Humidex (feels like ) of 40! so 89.6 Fahrenheit feels like 104. Splash Pad Here we Come! Hope everyone has a Blesed Day! :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Hot here, too--supposed to hit 100 degrees this weekend!! :sick:

We did a motorcycle trip across Canada back in the summer 2004, and it was terribly hot!! They said it was the hottest summer on record-- I think up until that time anyway. We were hitting temps in the 100s every day. Blach!
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Good for you blazin I need to go 'south' Here in the north we have 11 C and thunderstorms!
    Have a great day
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: morning.... going to be over 80 here today. Yay, we finally have warm weather!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mornin' Sunshine! :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    BUENOS DIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM HOT SAN ANTONIO!!! :flowerforyou:
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    urrrgh i am so jealous good afternoon from a wet UK
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    We have a chance of Thunderstorms this afternoon , But I love love LOVE warm weather rain , unless it's lightening , which it rarely does here , we'll keep on playin!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

It's nice in Nova Scotia- not tooo hot with a breeze..sun isn't out as bright tho- and I love the sunshine!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Good Morning....It's supposed to be in the 100's here for the next few days and along with that very humid too :grumble: But I still keep walking :happy: :laugh: Just make sure to drink lots of water.......
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Happy Day everyone from the hot, humid, and hazy Nation's Capitol!!

:flowerforyou:
    Tricia