I need suggestions for speeding up Metabolism

Options
2»

Replies

• rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I did a liver cleanse that is suppose to boost your metabolism. You drink an 8 ounces glass of room temperature water with the juice of a half of a lemon first thing in the morning. Then wait 15 min and drink another 8 ounces glass of room temperature waterwith 1/2 cup of all natural cranberry juice, and a tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar. It not that great tasting but you get used to it. You do this for 21 days and no caffeine. Since caffeine slows the metabolism it counter acts the goal of cleaning your liver to boost your metabolism!!

can you please tell me where you got your liver cleanse instructions? we allneed to be careful about our sources of info.

please be careful.

:smile:
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    I'm not even joking.. I have found myself craving most of these foods on this list. Eggs, Apples, Almonds, Turkey, Roasted Chicken, wow.. I wonder if the body 'knows' what it needs in order to speed up metabolism when you go on a diet? Odd really.

interesting!!!!!
    i wonder the same thing!!!! the body IS amazing!!!!
    i just wish i craved the right foods!!! lol
  • Lstrode
    Lstrode Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm not even joking.. I have found myself craving most of these foods on this list. Eggs, Apples, Almonds, Turkey, Roasted Chicken, wow.. I wonder if the body 'knows' what it needs in order to speed up metabolism when you go on a diet? Odd really.

Me too! I bought fresh apples and pears, NEVER really eat eggs, and had an omelet last week, and it was YUMMY. And it satisfied me. Been eating turkey sandwiches. I still crave a few of my usual things, but seems like my body is ok with eating these other things I don't usually choose. I'm still getting some caffeine, but not all day long. And I don't feel like I'm being deprived.