Fun Ideas?

patjad
patjad Posts: 55 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Anyone have any fun ideas to do something active when it's SOO cold out??
I would LOVE to go for a jog outside but I think it's probably best not to.
Aside from dancing around my house, anyone have any ideas?

Replies

• naomihandler
    naomihandler Posts: 53 Member
    I like going snow shoeing or cross country skiing, it burns a lot of calories. I also like going ice skating. Other than that I pretty much stick to the gym.
  • get a wii and get wii sport and play the tennis on it i play it for about an hr a day and it burns alot of calories plus its alot of fun
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    One of those standing punching bags is fun to have around if you have the room for it. Hitting and kicking the bag burns a lot of calories and relieves stress because you get to beat the crap out of something! :tongue:
  • Suzy12
    Suzy12 Posts: 284
    One of those standing punching bags is fun to have around if you have the room for it. Hitting and kicking the bag burns a lot of calories and relieves stress because you get to beat the crap out of something! :tongue:
    I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!!! This is an excellent idea!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!!! This is an excellent idea!

:wink:
  • LMac423
    LMac423 Posts: 82
    Yoga! You can get a dvd or find programs on demand on your TV...itunes even has yoga podcasts! Its nice because for yoga, all you really need is yourself, no equipment! =)
This discussion has been closed.