You are trying to LOSE wegiht, with one "O"

Options
iplayoutside19
iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
LOOSE, with two "OO", is what you want your clothes to be.

That is all.

Replies

• ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I agree, too bad you typoed in the subject title. haha. [I have done this!]
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I agree, too bad you typoed in the subject title. haha. [I have done this!]

just goes to show , we are all human!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: i can't weight to loose sum fo this wait so my pants will fit loser. :bigsmile:

No spellchecker can correct this... :wink:
  • cookiejones
    Options
    haha @ zebra :)
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    That's a karma typo. Happens to me all the time. You really should double check yourself before you correct others. The lose/loose thing bothers me too, but I have seen similar topics before, and it doesn't make a difference. We can't make people better spellers, so we might as well support them, whether they're trying to loose weight or lose it. :wink:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: i can't weight to loose sum fo this wait so my pants will fit loser. :bigsmile:

I here you. Hop you're pants don't git two lose.
  • humpalc
    humpalc Posts: 140
    Options
    LOL - I was just telling my husband the other night that that drives me crazy, but I have so many typos and grammatical errors in my posts usually that I suffered in silence :)
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Too bad I can't edit the subject. The miss-spelling of the weight is a typo. As in I miss stroked the keys. Lose and Loose, and they're, their, and there are obvious confusing of words. In other words, self editing would not have solved it.

Now that I have I have clarified this we won't have to deal with it anymore [/sarcasm]