Not to get all mushy

Options
But I guess I'm just feeling a little sentimental today.

In light of recent events, I was thinking about our huge support group here. I love the fact that everyone is supportive of one another regardless of whether you have 10 or 110 pounds to lose. There's always someone to cheer you on when you finally dropped a pound or ran your first mile. I know that I am not alone when I marvel at someone who has dropped from a 22 to a 12! :noway: That's a huge achievement and it bolsters all of us to keep going. The bottom line is that everyone is struggling and that's why we all sought out a board like this. We joke that we read the message boards to stay out of the pantry, but it does sort of work that way. I feel fortunate that I've found a place like this.

Happy Friday everyone! Make it a good one.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options

In light of recent events, I was thinking about our huge support group here. I love the fact that everyone is supportive of one another regardless of whether you have 10 or 110 pounds to lose. There's always someone to cheer you on when you finally dropped a pound or ran your first mile. I know that I am not alone when I marvel at someone who has dropped from a 22 to a 12! :noway: That's a huge achievement and it bolsters all of us to keep going. The bottom line is that everyone is struggling and that's why we all sought out a board like this. We joke that we read the message boards to stay out of the pantry, but it does sort of work that way. I feel fortunate that I've found a place like this.

• jamie77
    jamie77 Posts: 101
    Options

I couldn't agree with you more! I love this place. It has helped get me back on track and moving in the right direction.

Have a great Friday everyone!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Here here!!

I 100% agree with you Pam.

I survived and did well before I found MFP...but the support I have here is something I know will help me reach my goal and STAY there.

I have made such wonderful friends that I know will be in my life forever. How lucky are we???

:heart: to all!!

-Tami
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:

Happy Friday! Let's keep it a positive one, darlings!

:bigsmile:
    M
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    Definately a great message to start the day.
    Thanks.
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    This place is one of joy and positive reinforcment. I know for myself I would have quit before now if not for MFP. The pounds aren't comming off... Im still stuck at 296... and here I thought obese people lost faster hmpff lol. BUT my jeans are fallin off even if the pounds aren't, so I know Im doing something right. Thank you all for the support and love and the giggles and laughs that make up my everyday. I am truly addicted , better MFP than food I say hehe :flowerforyou: Luvs ya all!
  • trishastarr
    Options
    That put me in such a good mood! Thanks so much for cheering up my day!

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I feel very lucky to have found this sight. I would have quit trying the first time I stopped loosing. The people here are wonderful and so supportive. Keeps me very positive and able to stick with it to reach my goals. Happy Friday to everyone. This is going to be a very good day, even though it is raining LOL.

:heart: MFP Friends
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    You are a sweetheart thank you for starting my day out right!

:heart: you guys
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    awwww...

*hugs*

Love you, MFPers!

:heart: Manda
  • pam0206
    Options
    Oh my gosh. Y'all are just making me mushier......
    See, this is exactly what I'm talking about!
    :heart:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. Y'all are just making me mushier......
    See, this is exactly what I'm talking about!
    :heart:

well I don't know about you but I am blaming all my mushiness on my TOM :laugh: thats my excuse and I am sticking to it!!!!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Bahh, you guys all suck, I hate everyone and MFP too!

|
    |
    |
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Bahh, you guys all suck, I hate everyone and MFP too!

|
    |
    |
    V

LOL! Just kiddin. :bigsmile:

this place kicks *kitten*
  • paul82682
    paul82682 Posts: 48
    Options
    im with superman, over here. na just kiddin. i don't even know superman.
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    My day would not be complete without MFP.:flowerforyou: Have a great day everyone.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    DITTO!!! :bigsmile:

I :heart: :heart: :heart: MFP!!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Wow Pam I wish I could have said all that. I agree completely with you.
    I know somethings happed yesterday but we cant let a few spoil it.
    One thing to keep in mind is that a lot of people are on this site because they are unhappy and depressed with themselves and therefore a little on the edge. Sometimes I am sure sex talk and provacative pics just remind them of their unhappiness. All we are doing here is trying to cope with ourselves and work towards achieving a better us. The joking around is just to help us forget for awhile.

I think this site has been an absolute shot in the arm for me (see pic :bigsmile: ). Have a great day all.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    ..... a shot of pure SEX....

*rawr*
  • pam0206
    Options
    All we are doing here is trying to cope with ourselves and work towards achieving a better us. The joking around is just to help us forget for awhile.

so true, so true!!!:flowerforyou: