Weight loss programs

Options
I'm just curious what programs people on here are following for exercise and nutrition.

Replies

• VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    At the moment I am just calorie counting & sticking to 1200 cals a day, this is only my 2nd week so will see how this goes for a few weeks - obviously eating healthily & not filling up on junk food.

I have only just started gentle exercise on my Wii so am not recording this on here.

Good Luck

:smile:
  • cabal25
    cabal25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I watch the amount of calories that I take in a day. It has worked very well for me. Also I try and make better choices on the foods that I do eat. I do cardio and I take metabolism enhancers from vitamin world. I think they are helping.
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I followed Body for life in the past. I'm still following a lot of the principles from it, but now I'm counting calories too.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I follow a Low Glycemic way of eating because I have Insulin Resistance.
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    What metabolism enhancers do you take? I would also like to try some...I am starting JackD3 today. I need all the help I can get.....:happy:
  • spuzo
    spuzo Posts: 50
    Options
    I'm counting calories and watching my carb intake. I refuse to spend money on a program when things like MFP are free for people. I'd rather spend that money on a nutritionist or dietician if I felt I wasnt getting the results I wanted.