Queen of the Couch

Options
Yes, that could have been my title before getting on this site! I spent more time in front of my computer or television since being laid off from my job in November than is healthy. I joined this site just over a week ago and I must say, I have exercised anywhere from 20-60 minutes for 7 straight days!! I'm amazed how quickly I went from thinking, "I don't want to exercise, but I should." to just getting dressed for it in the morning without much thought and just making sure I fit it in. Even the days that I'm not feeling the best about it, I find myself doing it because I know it's going to get me where I want to be. I just keep thinking of this quote, "The only way out is through." For me that means going through the steps I need to in order to get out of this body!

So, to all of you who could hold this title too...get off that couch, get moving, and get closer to the you that you want to see!

Replies

• mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Great attitude. You have nothing but success coming your way!
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing after losing my job a couple years ago! It took some willpower to get up off that couch but once you do it, there's not stopping you!

Good luck!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Great attitude to have! You can do it, just keep pushing forward!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    You're doing great!! Keep that attitude.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! That is a great perspective that we all can learn from! Good Luck on your journey! :bigsmile:
  • Fitformykids
    Options
    So very proud of you honey!!! I am enjoying the new lifestyle and drive that you and I are putting forth.
    That could not have been said better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!