Next Food Network Star--already know who I want to win!

Options
Just got around to watching the first episode of the this season of The Next Food Network Star and know who I want to win!

There's a 19 yr old guy on there who weighed 250 pounds when he was 16! He said he lost all his weight by learning to cook and making food "an outlet instead of a drug"

What a great inspirational quote!

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Just got around to watching the first episode of the this season of The Next Food Network Star and know who I want to win!

There's a 19 yr old guy on there who weighed 250 pounds when he was 16! He said he lost all his weight by learning to cook and making food "an outlet instead of a drug"

What a great inspirational quote!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    Awesome! I can only watch a few seonds of any cooking show before I start craving a run to the fancy resturant that I can't afford!!

Who do you think will win the Top Chef on Bravo? They sent home my favorite last night.....tsk tsk....:grumble:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I think that Richard will win Top Chef. I'd like to see a woman win but Richard is a strong good chef. He's been consistent throughout the show, too.
  • cmccune712
    cmccune712 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I watched it last night as well and I really like him!! I hope he wins as well.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I think that Richard will win Top Chef. I'd like to see a woman win but Richard is a strong good chef. He's been consistent throughout the show, too.

Agreed. And he seems to have a good heart. I have to admit, when Marciell (sp?) won last season (I believe? lol...hello Friday brain deadness!) I was not a happy camper. He won....right? I just remember being very unhappy.....lol....goodness.....