whats on your plate for lunch today?

Options
2»

Replies

• Loki182
    Loki182 Posts: 31
    Options
    Campbell's Chunky soup and reduced fat Ritz crackers.

Same here except with Salteen Crackers... Mmm soup
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    2 turkey franks!!!!! Probably will have yogurt a little later though!!!
  • Kevalyn34
    Options
    Smart Ones Lemon Chicken Piccata & half of pita with a tablespoon hummus.
  • mattonfire
    Options
    Just had a can of tuna with some spinach, celery, onion and tomato. Ugh. Man, I could really go for a pizza right about now.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
  • babemakes4
    Options
    I just had grilled chicken breast, broccoli & cheese sauce and grap koolad. 185 calories.
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Homemade Tuscan Kale & White Bean soup. Saw Emeril cook it on Dr Oz. It's delish!
  • brittybee23
    brittybee23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just had a spinach salad and about to have my turkey sandwich on a sandwich thin.... A little leary of the reduced fat cheese I sliced up today for it! Seemed to have a silly texture : ) LOL!
  • pghfan
    pghfan Posts: 119
    Options
    Leftover turkey and noodles
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    i had 2 cups of spring mixed topped with tuna, apples, celery, light mayo, greek yogurt, green onion,a little curry spice, and walnuts mixed together. yum
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm in meetings (starting in 10 minutes, and running through my entire 20 minute lunch hour).... so I'm eating bureaucracy,, and quite possibly red tape. However, in the 10 minute passing period between "lunch" and my next teaching period I'm having a packet of instant oatmeal.

I packed leftover roasted asparagus and a risotto stuffed portobello cap...which are conveniently still in the fridge for lunch tomorrow. (My silver lining is that I don't need to remember to pack my lunch tonight, just to get it into the car in the morning!)

And coffee!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine SPA Chicken Teriyaki on Brown Rice ... with 1 ZERO Yogurt and an orange
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    deli chicken on an oion bun with raw onions and colby jack cheese. v8 juice mabey some cottage cheese
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I had Smart Ones Broccoli Alfredo with an extra cup of steamed broccoli mixed in.