Noise canceling headphones

toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone know of any good noise canceling headphones that aren't super expensive? I can't stand to hear the women at my gym talk talk talk like a group of hens the whole time I'm there. It drives me crazy. If you can hold a conversation then you're not working out hard enough. I listen to music but can still hear them over it. Help me! LOL

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    I got some at TJ Maxx made by SharperImage for like $10. Sound good. Only drawback is they don't have a super low bass, but nice and clear. Can't hear any external noises.
  • LMac423
    LMac423 Posts: 82
    Haha!! I have the same problem at my gym ...all of the chatting annoys me to no end! I use Skull candy headphones and they seem to work for the most part! There are probably more expensive ones though that do a better job! Good luck!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Skullcandy. They sell them at Walmart, Target, Meijer etc... they are around $20 and under.
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    I just bought some Sony ear buds for my ipod and I was pretty impressed. They are the kind that stick into your ear like an earplug. They were 15 or so bucks. And, even turned off, they reduced the noise quite a bit. With the music turned on, even low, I couldn't hear much of anything outside.

--Carter
This discussion has been closed.